- Teacher: Life is so full of little problems, Each single day we get review.
- Student #2: And you ask yourself, you ask yourself.
- Teacher: What, what, what should i do?
- Student #3: It's a special rule to follow, It's up to you to find a clue, and you ask yourself, you ask yourself..
- Teacher: You may have months, you may have weeks, you may have day and night.
- Ronald: Or maybe just a second, You say "Of course, that's right!"
- Teacher: Let's take a given situation, well, that decision's up to you! And you ask yourself, you ask yourself, What, what, what should i do? What, what, what, what, what, what should i do?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.